Devotion To Children's (DTC)...
- Our Niche
- Photo Gallery
- Red, Heart & Soul Gala
- Card's 4 Kids
- Mother's Day Run
- Networking Event to Benefit Devotion to Children
- Recent News
- Current Events
- Photo Gallery
- Get Funding
What We Do
For Immediate Release
For more information or to obtain digital photos from event,...
Our Red, Heart and Soul event was spectacular! After a great night of celebration we raised over $100,000 to...
Developing a comprehensive solution to the childcare challenges we face requires a broad partnership of like-minded individuals and organizations. DTC understands the complexity of the problem and is committed to improving the process by which disadvantaged families with young children can secure access to quality childcare and early childhood educational programs.
Tuition assistance to families through partnering organizations
▪ Laurel Learning Center, Reston Interfaith,Reston Virginia
▪ Falls Church McLean, Children’s Center, Falls Church, VA
▪ Fairfax Area Christian Emergency & Transitional Services, Fairfax, VA
▪ Child Development Center of Northern Virginia, Falls Church, VA
▪ Asian American Leadership Empowerment and Development (AALEAD) Washington, DC
New, innovative preschool programs
▪ Devotion to Children Evening Preschool Program in Reston and Herndon (operated by Reston Interfaith)
Devotion to Children’s Literacy Programs for Preschool Children and Their Families
▪ Lending library for a new Head Start program in Arlington, VA and at the SERVE Family Emergency Shelter in Manassas (operated by Northern Virginia Family Services)
▪ Falls Church McLean, Children’s Center, Falls Church, VA – Family library
Educational activities to assist parents of preschool children
▪ Alexandria Community Preschool Network, Alexandria, VA – parent workshops and lending library